Kastar nail-free adhesive is so high bonding strength that it can function as nails. Without drilling holes, it can bond timber, plasterboard, medium-density fireboard, stone, cement, tile, metal, plastic, and rubber.
1. Super adhesion, high strength
2. Great flexible, not brittle
3. Wide in application
4. Unsinkable, fillable, and paintable
5. Weatherable, waterproof
6. Non-toxic, no odor and eco-friendly, free of toluene, meeting the standards of GB18583
1. The surfaces to be bonded should be clean, free from dust grease or oil.
2. Cut an opening in the mouth of the tube, matched with the attached plastic pipe. Then squeeze the adhesive out with a sealant gun.
Method 1 (applicable for light objects and the bonding part bearing weak force)
Coat one part to be bonded with several “zigzag” patterns at the intervals of 40 cm. Push the part with adhesive toward the other and then remove it so that there is an opening between them for the solvent to volatilize. Wait for 2-5 minutes and then compress the two parts against each other.
Method 2 (applicable for heavy objects)
Coat one part to be bonded with several “zigzag” patterns st the intervals of 40 cm. Clamp or screw the two parts together until the glue dries (in about 24 hours). Then remove the clam of the screw. The bonded parts can be adjusted if necessary in 20 minutes. The initial curing time is 24 hours and the adhesive will work and reaches its best effects in 48 hours.
1. Adequate local exhaust ventilation is required and the product must be kept off children.
2. In the event of its touch of skin or eyes, flush with flesh water or see a physician.
3. Store in dry, shaded, and ventilated condition away from the sources of heat and ignition.
4. In the event of mass use, make a pre-test to avoid the negative effect of mal-operation.
Can nail-free adhesive replace screws?
Kastar Nail-free adhesive can do what screws do. There is no need for hammers and it does not do any harms to the wall or any parts to be bonded. What’ more, it is waterproof, corrosion proof and heat/cold-proof.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.